jueves, 19 de octubre de 2017

Future's Flashbacks

     

        It wasn't the longest or deeper or even the greatest relationship I've ever had, but she made me realize that I could still feeling like a teenager with 30 years.
        She also triggered all the hesitation and anxiety of felling serious shit about someone you barely know. But I can't keep planes from crashing, as I can't keep myself from smashing my head against the wall.
        I think this isn't pretty much about you, of course I've loved your eyes your lips and your smile instantly and loved the way we started to talk as we knew each other and loved from the first to the last kiss and the freckles of your face.
        But I realized I was in love of the way you made me feel, I felt confident, listened and I wasn't pretending and it was the first time in few years I felt in that way but after a few days of feeling like in dope demand, after hesitation and anxiety I need to close the door of this non-pleasant place, at least until the cycle stars again.

No hay comentarios: